Sunday, June 5, 2011

Disappointed

Since I  accidentally deleted the  Ripping Yarns blog and deleted all my corespondents with my deceased friend Julie I have been in a funk.  A very deep funk that has made me not want to do anything and actually get rid of all this stuff and find a simpler pastime.  Something less disappointing.
I guess that's my one word epitaph "Disappointed".  I wonder if there are images for disappointment. Or missed expectations.  Since it is so pervasive in my life. I should go with it and make it my mantra.  I thought that I had gotten over my high expectations.  So when in comes back up, I cant see it as such.  I expect things to just take off once I get something going.  Eisenstein definition of insanity- Doing the same thing the same way over and over again and expect different results.  Anyhow since I am actually talking to my self in the endeavor I  will divulge my new idea.  "Porthole Ware"

No comments:

Post a Comment